Our plans for the April 1,2,3 2022 three day event include:
* School Days on Friday, dedicated to educating todays youth about the war and the life of the soldier.
* A ladies tea at 11.00 A.M. on Saturday with speakers who will educate those who are present about the women of that time period and various women's roles during the war.
* We are pleased to present the Liberty Jubilee to entertain our guests at the tea with their wonderful music. An exceptional group of ladies!!!
* Interesting speakers of the period, including General Grant.
* A Period Ball on Saturday night.
* A Period Church Service on Sunday Morning.
* The boom of period artillery cannons and period muskets along with cavalry and foot soldiers will bring the battles on Saturday and Sunday to life for excitement for spectators of all ages.
The 160th Battle of Shiloh will draw people from all over the country and has historically drawn re-enactors and spectators alike from other countries as well. We believe with the help and the support of the local communities that the 160th Anniversary of The Battle of Shiloh will be a most memorable event that will reflect the true historical significance of this bloody battle including the bravery and sacrifices of American soldiers, from both sides of the conflict, both north and south.
I would like to thank you for your time and consideration.
Chairman of the Board
1st Division / SRA